Administrator/Trade Counter Sales
This job is not available as the position is now filled. Thank you to all applicants
Maternity Cover – Up to 1 year with possibility to develop in to a Full-Time role.
- To communicate with the Managing Director and Management team to establish new systems and coordinate business development activity;
- To support the MD on a daily basis;
- Attending meetings and minute taking;
- Diary management, meeting clients and visitors;
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports;
- Active involvement with Company projects (From H&S to tender submissions);
- Booking events, transport and accommodation;
- Assisting other members of the Management team when required;
- HR Management – recruitment selection & organising induction programs for new employees, carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff, managing annual leave, promoting staff development and training.
- Account Management – Producing spread sheets to arranging sub-contractors and compiling schedules. Dealing with complaints, scheduling additional works, submitting completed workbills and raising invoices.
- Management of Shop Sales – Online orders, over the counter sales, stock control, water sales, raising invoices and taking payments, promoting shop sales by placing offers in the shop, liaising with suppliers & liaising with Web Development Manager.
- Handling correspondence;
- Screening telephone calls and managing general enquiries;
- Implementing and maintaining new administrative systems and procedures to improve efficiency, standards and customer care;
- Assisting with the Accounts when required;
- Liaising with the sales team and taking sales enquiries;
- Maintaining the conditions of the office including office supplies, stationary and equipment;
- Updating Customer / Supplier / Staff information within Company Database and Sage Accounts;
- General Administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and photocopying.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact Ambika Chadda on 01442 83177 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]