Access Platform Hire
J.V. Price Ltd have invested in state of the art access equipment specially built with window cleaning in mind, with a fleet of 4 truck mounted access platforms ranging from 20m 3.5tn all the way up to our flagship Bronto Skylift 52m XDT, scissor lifts, self propelled booms, personnel lifts and spiders. This makes us very different to most high level window cleaning contractors that have to pay high one off hire rates from leading access equipment hire firms.
Our operatives are trained for work at height and have IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) licences for;
- Static Vertical (1a, 1a+): Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b, 1b+): Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-arounds, vehicle-mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a, 3a+): Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b, 3b+): Self-propelled booms
- Push Around Vertical (PAV): Push around verticals
The management have the IPAF MEWPs for Managers accreditation which covers Health & Safety Regulations, accident prevention and control, personal protection, correct selection of access platform hire for the needed task, emergency procedures, safe operation and correct selection of fall protection equipment.